How do Teams work at AWM?
- Team leaders are responsible for day-to-day team management, growing current relationships, and creating new referral relationships.
- Override compensation is earned on team loan volume.
- The advantage of a team is that they operate in an existing branch with minimal expenses.
- Often, teams grow to become a branch.
How do Branches work at AWM?
- We’re looking for talented mortgage professionals who are focused on growing their business.
- We have consistently proven that our model works. After joining AWM, branches consistently increase their monthly loan volume by taking advantage of the wide array of loan products and efficient systems available. Additionally, AWM has many competitive advantages that help to build referral relationships and increase the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- We offer multiple compensation plans tailored to fit your specific needs.
- Branch Managers have direct access to the Executive Team for quick decisions and ongoing support.
How much business does AWM do each year?
AWM’s annual volume has grown steadily over the past 32 years. Loan volume grew from 500 million to 600 million from 2013 to 2014. Loan volume reached 1 billion in residential loans in 2015.
What is AWM’s capacity for growth?
AWM is financially positioned and has the economic strength to grow dynamically both now and in the future.
How many branches does AWM operate?
AWM operates many branches and is poised to aggressively grow that number over the next 24 months. Our company employs a team of Executives, Managers and Staff Members who are dedicated to on-boarding and ensuring the success of each new branch.
Does AWM offer a diverse menu of loan programs for a diverse clientele?
We strive to give you a competitive advantage by providing a complete menu of loan programs from 203k and down payment assistance programs to jumbo loans and high-rise mortgage products. We are an Equal Housing Lender and we are diligent to be sure we are living up to that standard. We exist to serve our diverse communities and our referral partners.
Who owns AWM?
AWM is privately owned by Chris Biaggi, our President and CEO. He is accessible and involved in the day-to-day activities of each branch. Additionally, he frequently travels to all of our branches in an effort to provide support and growth opportunities with their business partners and referral sources. He is personally committed to the success of each branch, team and Loan Officer.